Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday 16th May 2012……..another easy day!!

Started off with a quiet breakfast and then to the store for groceries as I had volunteered to cook my Bangers and mash for supper……

Late morning did some more research for my trip and I am getting it down to the countries that I want to visit and the areas in the countries to visit…more on that next week.

Annie and Julie invited me to the care facility where Gordie stays for the afternoon Birthday party it is also the same facility where Heather works

I always smile at this sign wondering where the fast seniors cross??

DSCF9322

…so here we are with the Birthday boy!

DSCF9328

DSCF9325

The entertainment was very good….

DSCF9330

and so was the cake!!!

DSCF9337

Here is our lovely waitress Heather!!!

DSCF9333

DSCF9334

I even managed to get a pre Birthday piece of cake!!!

DSCF9339

It was a lovely time and I know Gordie had fun..after the party I drove Julie back to the ferry terminal and then home for dinner everyone cleaned their plates so that is good news.

As usual another hockey game tonight…

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...