Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday 12th May 2012..a Busy day on the Bank!!!

Today was going to be a crazy day in this household…first of all middle son Alex…today was Prom day for him and Zach the younger son was competing in a golf tournament!!!!

I volunteered to drive Zach to his golf tourney in Parksville about 35 minutes away.

You all remember last month I spent a week with a young tennis star Ashley and I really enjoyed all that entailed well Zach is one of the rising stars in the province he will be 16 years of age and is competing in the 18 year old bracket.  Golfers from all over Canada are here and they are playing for a spot at the national Championship later in the summer in Nova Scotia…to do this Zach must finish with in the top 6!!!  Yesterday was the first round and Zach was tied for first place, a great accomplishment…….so I dropped him at the course and I wanted to walk the course but he asked if I mind not to as he would feel a bit uncomfortable, good for him saying that…so I wished him luck and came home!!!

DSCF9217

I just arrived home in time for family photos of Alex and his big prom day!!!!

DSCF9236

DSCF9238

DSCF9233

Stevie the great friend and neigbourkid!!!!

DSCF9232

DSCF9241

Of course Boomer had to be involved!!!

Soon the little car arrived and whisked them away!!!

DSCF9219

I then went back out to the golf course to pick up Zach and very proud to tell you that after two rounds he sits in second place!!!!!!

So tomorrow he golfs with two other young men one of which won a world Championship last year…way to go ZACH!!!!

We came back home and then went downtown for more Prom photos!!!!

DSCF9249

DSCF9250

DSCF9256

DSCF9257

DSCF9260

It was a long day for those girls in their heels!!!

I came back home and watched another great hockey …now it is down to 4 teams!!!!

A lovely family meal and now ready for bed!!!!

What an awesome day for the family on the Bank!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...