Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Tuesday 8th May 2012….a side of me you have not seen before!!!!

 

DSCF9201

It seems unfair to me that you have to go to the dentist and submit yourself to 60 minutes of prodding, scraping and general discomfort then pay 150 dollars for your trouble!!!

I was back to my dentist for the first time since my implants and he was really happy with everything as am I…….I then stopped in to see Sara and had a visit and picked up my kayak…yes even my kayak has a name…the Great One!!!!  If you cannot figure out who it is named after you will be handed a blog suspension and even though a lot of you will guess me…that is not correct!!!

I feel much better than yesterday and almost back to my fighting spirit…….fed my boys for the last time Heather and Kirby come home tomorrow….

Boomer fed and walked….

and of course my day is not complete without watching yet another hockey game…this time New Jersey put out the Flyers!!!

Boys are safely home and I am getting ready for the cookies and tea……

Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

Hope you don't mind a personal question....in regards to your implants...are you an A,B,C or D? Sorry for asking, but it always sounds like your cup runneth over and we really do like to keep A-BREAST of things!

mexicokid said...

You really should go into stand up comedy!!!!! AND to answer the question I am with out a shadow of a doubt an A plus!!!!Leslito

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...