Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday 16th November 2011…..I need a rest already!!!

My busy social calendar continues…..I follow the blog of my friends Chris an Juan at…. livingboonockingmexico.blogspot.com and saw that they arrived in SMA last night and were staying at the parking lot by the Botanical Gardens so at 8.30am I went up there and had a quick visit with them!!!

nov16 001

They live in Monterrey and Chris has helped many RV people over the years…they are going to be there a couple of days so I hope we can find time to get a meal together!!!

On the way back home I stopped at the Mirador and took these

nov16 003

nov16 004

The church is such a lovely centre piece to the town and can be seen from almost everywhere!!

Back home I was lucky enough to see a hummingbird on the the bird feeder I had put out but not quick enough to get a photo!!

nov16 005

Then it was time for my morning walk in the park this time children doing some sort of activity it is so nice I think to see that the children wear uniform!!!!!!

nov16 008

I just had time for a quick bite to eat and a shower and then off again to get Bonita in for a service!!

nov16 010

I then went next door

nov16 011

to get my teeth cleaned!!!

Dr.Laura remembered me as I had been before last March and also taken Paola there….the cleaning lasted about 40 minutes and the cost was 200 pesos!!!

nov16 012

Round the corner was the house where my poker group were meeting so it was great to see all my old friends again and we had a wonderful afternoon of fun and laughter and I about broke even!!!

nov16 019

Back home another shower and then off to my friend's home Karen and Gregg for a lovely supper and evening…..Gregg is one of my tennis partners and he also hosted me at his home in Cape Cod during the summer…it was nice to meet his charming wife Karen for the first time!!!!

So now it is almost 10.30pm!!!!

Tomorrow and Friday are also fully booked so I need a rest!!!!!

A great day in SMA!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...