Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday 21st November 2011…at last a day of rest!!!

Slept in till 8.30am!!!!!!!     Checked my calendar and I was free till 2pm!!!

So got the tea going and out with a newspaper and that was it for an hour!!!!!

Then decided on bacon an eggs…Linda had given me some bacon…

nov21 001No I did not eat it all but it was tasty!!!

Did a few little jobs on and around Ramona…always something that can be done.

You have heard me talk about the pancake breakfast coming up this Sunday well because Linda has her family visiting this week I offered to help all I can and one job she gave me was to package together in a plastic bag….a knife, fork, napkin, paper plate and 3 beans an then staple the bag….200 of these!!!

So I get them all out on the table and then had a brain wave!!!!!

This was a lot of work for me where could I get some help?????

 

 

YES OF COURSE  

 

 

 

HERE!!!!!

 

 

nov21 007Susana and Daniela

nov21 005Paola!!

nov21 004

nov21 003

The three girls worked really hard and we had some fun there was a little reward for each of them after.

As I was leaving Casa Hogar turned the corner saw this sight!!!

nov21 002

Now you know why all the girls look so lovely and a new hairstyle every day!!

From here I went to Robin’s casa and we had a great chat about things concerning Casa Hogar and hopefully Paola and Daniela will improve their work habits this week so we can maybe go to the hot springs on Saturday!

I then decided that I would drive out to Linda and Guy’s and see their family……their daughter and son in law had took a few hours to themselves and gone to town but their lovely 2 year old daughter Muri was there!!!!

I brought her a book of stickers an before you know it we all had nose stickers!!!

novv21 001

Isn’t she a Princess!!!

Did I mention that I used to have hair like that?????

novv21 002

novv21 003

Muri is adorable and I really enjoyed being around her and her Grand parents!!!

Ready to go!!!

novv21 005

Did some reading this evening had a good supper, shower and now it is that time of night again!!!

 

One quick question before I leave where would you rather be?

Here

noo2 004

OR HERE?????

noo2 003

Blessings!!

2 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

Muri is as cute as a button!!! Love the shot of her on Bonita.
Just one question about your question at the end of the blog....Was that really necessary???

Buenos dias!

mexicokid said...

I just call em as I see em!!!!!!!!!

Have to go time for an ice tea!!!!!L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...