Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday 13th November 2011…….THE GIRLS!!!!

Brought Ramona to the RV park but more about that tomorrow this post is all about the girls and Casar Hogar.

Every three months the Madres and volunteers organize a birthday party and all the girls at Casar Hogar who have had Birthday’s the previous 3 months …. they get presents and a huge party and I arrived there at noon!!

It was such a special reunion  both Paola and Daniela came running across the room and we had a great big group hug…lots of the other girls that I know well also came for hugs and kisses I felt like a rock star albeit an aged rock star with no hair!!!

I said hello to the Madres and the party was on …their was dancing, musical entertainment, games, wonderful hamburgers and hot dogs, Birthday cake and a Pinnate!!!

I didn’t really see a big difference in Paola and Daniela not like I did the year before, they look about the same both have grown a little and their hair has got long but they both still have those beautiful big brown eyes and a smile to melt an iceberg…sit back and enjoy these photos!!!

nov13 003

Daniela                                             her little sister Lupita              Paola

nov13 006I think Daniela may have inherited some of my soccer skills!!!

nov13 012

nov13 019She looks so intense!!!

nov13 062

nov13 026

 

nov13 029

nov13 031

nov13 056

nov13 055One of the younger girls!!!

It was lovely to connect with the girls and everyone at Casar Hogar and I hope to spend lots of time with them all!!!

In the late afternoon I went to Linda and Guy’s casa and had a great supper and picked up my laundry..thanks!!!

It just feels really good to be settled now in one place for a time, not have to drive and be close to the girls and to be able to participate in their day to day activities when I can!!!!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Fantastic - Have a wonderful winter -

Paula and Jerry said...

The girls are beautiful and we can just imagine how excited they were to see you and vice versa. What a happy day at Casa Hogar!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...