Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday 22nd December 2010…a busy day

Starting with two hours of tennis this morning then rushing home for a shower and then straight to poker where I again donated 100 pesos but had a great time…back home again and showered and ate and back out into town to a local restaurant where the girls from Casa Hogar were performing again…

dec22 004

dec22 003

dec22 007

They really did put on a good show…I then took Paola and Daniela to the big theatre in town for this show…dec22 039

Waiting to get in..

dec22 011

They play so well together

dec22 012

Do you think they are going to have the giggles??

dec22 013

They love to use my camera..

dec22 020

dec22 016

If they can be silly so can I !!!!

dec22 017

The show was in Spanish and it was well acted and their voices were awesome…the girls really enjoyed themselves…

dec22 037

It was a good show and a late night for the girls I didn’t get them back till 10.15pm but one of the Madres was there to meet us and the girls were again exceptionally well behaved….

So ends another busy but good day…it will soon be 7am when Sara is due to arrive…my friend Jaime has gone to Leon airport to pick her up!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...