Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tuesday 7th December 2010…I know I sound like a broken record BUT it was another great day!!

Woke up to fog this morning and a little cooler but as soon as the sun came through everything warmed up.

Today was the day I was going back to the little school that we went to last week delivering presents and it was Linda who had the great idea to give the kids copies of the photos I took.  I did get copies made.. two for each child for their family and I took Bonita and away I went it is about 15 km out of town on some very bumpy roads…of course there has to be a soccer pitch close by..

dec7 016

and this

dec7 020

I soon arrived at the school and the children I think remembered me and Catalina brought chairs for them to sit in on the playground.

dec7 009

The first order of business was to eat the cookies and drink the juices I had brought for them!!!

dec7 010

OK ladies how many of you wish you had eye lashes like this youngster??????

dec7 014

The looks on their faces when they saw themselves on the photos was priceless!!!

dec7 012

I am hoping the families will be delighted to have photos of their child!!!

Soon it was time to leave and I got big waves!!!!

dec7 015

I stopped at the market on the way home to top up my strawberry supply…some interesting photos at the market

dec7 022

dec7 021

dec7 023

There is a look out over the city on the way home and I like this photo of the main church!!

dec7 027

Back home there was time for a little R & R and then back to the tennis courts for a game of singles…the days rest did me good it was the best game I have played…..and it was great fun.  I noticed that three more RV’s have arrived and I had a quick chat as  I know them from last year, will visit longer later.

Here is Ramona resting at her new location…

dec7 039

There is some serious sun bathing done here!!

dec7 037

This lovely tree is outside the front door

dec7 035

Inside is quite beautiful!!!

dec7 033

dec7 031

dec7 036

There is a man made lake about 300 yards from the casa and these shots were taken there

dec7 040

dec7 046

This couple came by

dec7 042

I didn’t realize the lady was carrying her 6 month old baby girl!!!

dec7 043

dec7 066

dec7 056

dec7 071

After a shower and supper here is how I spent my evening…

dec7 075

So now you see why it was a great day!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...