Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday 3rd December 2010…Seems I just cannot win!!

Now I am getting complaints that yesterday’s photo was just too much so we are back to churches and roads today!!!!!

Started off my morning with 2 hours of doubles tennis and again I really enjoyed myself.  I followed this by a couple of hours of reading and sunbathing.

Just as I was about to leave for my Spanish lesson I received a message from my teacher that she would have to cancel as she was sick.  So I went into town and did some errands.

Linda had a great idea… that the children we went to see on Monday and gave  gifts their families probably do not have any photos of the kids and how nice it would be to try and get them copies of the photos I took.

Well I found a place that would do that… I put the photos on my memory stick and took the stick in and 30 minutes later I had made 2 copies for each child, 20 photos altogether, 6 inches by 4 inches gloss, total cost 60 pesos about $5 …..amazed again!!

Some photos of my walk through town and why you do not take RV’s into el Centro!!!!

dec3 001

dec3 019

dec3 017

dec3 020

dec3 015

I just liked this lock…

dec3 004

dec3 021

I am now on my way to Linda and Guy’s for supper and hoping they will let me watch the hockey game later on tonight!!!

Received these two photos from my cousin Shelia in England…incredible weather for them again two years in a row…

Lexie and snow December 2010 005Peter and his Grand daughter, Charly!!!

snow

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...