Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday 18th December 2010….a fun day!!

Saturday morning so that means two things…first of all I have to dash around and get the house ship shape for Catalina comes this morning to clean!!!Rolling on the floor laughing

Secondly it means I get to watch a live soccer game from England so imagine my surprise when I find out most of the games have been cancelled because of

uk-actual

but there was one game being played and I enjoyed watching that.

Then it was off to the grocery store for a few items..I am always amazed how on a busy shopping day the staff line the aisles with products making it so hard to get by…

dec18 001

This next one is for you Croft to bring back happy Mexican memories!!!

dec18 002

Check out the price 43 pesos about $3.60 cents..and Croft tells me it is very smooth!!!

Then it was off to the Spanish school where my girls take their English classes for a party.

The owner, a delightful lady, Ms.Josefina

dec18 015

she is the lady who during the year brings my girls into the office and she shows them my blog!!

dec18 016

The inner courtyard was all set up quite beautifully and their were tables with refreshments.

dec18 006

dec18 013

 

dec18 012

Today Paola and Daniela looked especially beautiful……I know I am a little biased!!!

dec18 017dec18 018

dec18 022

It was a really fun time and all the girls had big smiles…

dec18 027

The best photo for the last

dec18 023

I said goodbye to the girls and told them I would see them on Tuesday and came home had a quick sandwich and watched the first 10 minutes of the Canucks and Leafs hockey game

deccc 004

before I went to town and the beautiful old Theatre for this

deccc 005

It was a very good concert the musicians were quite talented and full of energy and did sound quite similar to the Beatles!!

deccc 011

deccc 014

So ends another day of laughter and fun…hope yours was too!!!

 

If this post looks different i apologize I hit some button and the format did not look like the usual sorry about that!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

Ah, Viva Agave! And only $43 pesos. Fond memories!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...