Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday 27th December 2010…..where do the days go??

I will try not to start this entry by saying “it is a lovely sunny day”…

after breakfast this morning Sara and I took the scooter to down town she wanted to scout out the Hair salons and she found one she likes and has made an appointment for tomorrow..we then found an optometrists store where Sara had a free eye examination and picked out her frames which will be ready on Friday.

Then we went for a walk into the covered market

dec27 004

where we ordered a fresh juice!!

dec27 005

Sara doing what she likes best!!!!

dec27 002

We had to be home by 2pm because I had a date with the TV

dec27 010

a great live game from England!!!

Sara actually found where the kitchen is located in the house and made a wonderful stew for supper!!!!

supp 001

Another good evening with tea and a movie!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...