Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday 14th December 2010.…the ultimate in laziness!!!!

Well I only left the casa once today and went to the end of the street to do my laps…with playing tennis most days this was my first run.

dec14 011

dec14 008

These goats were passing by on the way home…

dec14 003

I spent the rest of the day mostly in the back yard, did a little work inside Ramona and the casa BUT the main time was here doing this….This is a little graphic!!!!

dec14 004

dec14 005

A face only a Mother could love!!!!   Check out the stubble the quadruple chin!!!!!

It felt good to do nothing and now having tea and …...you guessed it watching another great hockey game!!!

dec14 013

Life is good!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Sounds like a great day to us!

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...