Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Wednesday 1st December 2010….as my Mamma taught me to say on the first of the month ..”Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits”

I have my name down on the substitute list here here at the small tennis club and today I got the call to make up a foursome…so my first competitive game of tennis in nearly 35 years!!!!!

 

I don’t want to brag….OK well I will, when I lived in Bermuda I was considered one of the top players and have tournament wins to prove it…

tennis1

and yes I also received style points for the HAIR!!!!

So what do you think the difference 35 years make???

tennis

idec 001

idec 002

Well it was a great morning and might I say I only lost my serve once…..a smashing time I had.

The usual afternoon, sun, food, sleep, reading and snoozing..tonight Linda and Guy and another couple of our friends we are all going out for dinner and then when I get back to their casa watch the Canucks play hockey on TV…not a bad start to the month!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...