Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday 22nd December 2009….. a day in the life of me!!!

Waking up around 8am and seeing the sun so I set off to do my laps…

day44 002a little tired but some cereal picks me up!!!

day44 014

The four Agreements is the creed that the Madres at Casa Hogar use for the girls!!

Listening to Satellite radio when my favourite song came on the air.

day44 004

This is a great song, Google the words and I am sure you will agree.

Time to call Sara and say good morning!!

day44 011

Then a shave..

day44 006

and a shower..

day44 009

Then have to hang the towel on the line so the suns ray can can dry it and make it smell sweet.

day44 013

Then time to head to the Tuesday market.

day44 024

Another 3 dollars of gas…

day44 016

The market is busy as usual.

day44 020

Had to buy some strawberries… check out the price…about $1.20 per kilo!!!

day44 022

About the only game of scrabble that I won with Sara my prize was a soccer shirt so Sara left me money to buy one and I did this morning at the market.

day44 030

I know Bimbo has a different connotation here but in Mexico it is a large Bread Company.

Also bought some vegetables…

day44 028

five dollars worth!!!

Then off to the local supermarket..

day44 023

Had instructions to buy two bottles of tequila..

day44 029

Ridiculous price of 42 pesos not even 4 dollars!!!

Arriving back home..

day44 026

Now it is time for some relaxation..

day44 033

and I think I have earned a reward…

day44 034

After a couple of hours of sun time to go upstairs and use this chair for some Spanish learning.

day44 035

Then put my culinary skills to the test..

day44 042

day44 038 Pork chops looking good and the finished product!!

day44 043

day44 015

Last item on the agenda is writing the blog!!!!

So how did you enjoy being me today???   Hard life.. YES???

Sara sent this to me taken in her home town the day after she arrived home.

Duncan

I think I prefer the sun!!!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

You must have done those grooming shots for me. I miss those legs! And all those strawberries. Thanks for getting the Agave brew. I can't wait to try it. It will be aged by the time I get there.

mexicokid said...

Lets see if I still remember...."Yes Sara, no Sara, as soon as I put the garbage out Sara" How was that??? PP

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...