Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tuesday 1st December 2009……3 years ago today

I worked my last shift as a waiter in the Granary Restaurant in Nanaimo.  I worked there for 14 great years and I cannot believe that I have been retired three years now!!!!!

A very Happy Birthday to a special lady!!!!!

thansgivin 005

Hope you had a great day Heather!!!!

You know all those days when I used to write the blog and start by saying how sunny and warm it was …well today it rained most of the day, cool and windy.  Hard to believe after the great few days of sunshine.

As a sucker for punishment I agreed to take Sara to the local indoor Tuesday market.  It really is more of a flea type market for the locals but interesting to see.

Here is Sara trying a piece of an agave plant.

day21 002

day21 003

See the soldiers with machine guns!!!!

day21 004

The tables are just packed…day21 006

This drink was a combination of oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, mandarin and lime…

day21 008

This evening we met with Guy and Linda for dinner and had a lovely time and it is now 9pm and here we are in Ramona and I am going to pick which game we will play tonight….so stay tuned to see who is victorious tomorrow…I know some of you are saying…”Is there any doubt”  be warned one day I will win a game!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...