Monday, December 07, 2009

Monday 7th December 2009…a lazy day.

Today was the warmest day yet brilliant sunshine all day.  We decided after a few hectic days to take it easy today.  So whilst Sara went to her class for one hour I went over to Linda and Guy’s and did a little bit of moving some things for them.

We then spent a little while sunbathing and reading and then I had a brain wave!!!!!  It all became so clear the reason why I am losing all these games is because by 9 pm when we start to play I am exhausted from a day full of chores and my new job as man servant.  That by the time to play comes around and I am so tired……SO smart man that I am in the middle of the afternoon I challenged her Winningness to a game of dice and raised the stakes for the winner to a ridiculous amount…

wait for it…

 

its coming

same outcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

day25 003  The winner!!

Sara then walked into town to spend her winnings and I spent the afternoon, reading, doing small chores oh and of course I did laundry.

day25 002

All this laundry washed and dried and folded so nice for about 10 dollars and that includes pick up and delivery,  cannot beat that.

We then went grocery shopping had a nice steak dinner at home and about to watch a movie.

So a different kind of a day but yet again a good one.

We are off on a road trip for the day tomorrow so stay tuned….

1 comment:

sylvia said...

hi love your blog....would love to do what you are doing....thank you for sharing

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...