Monday, April 02, 2007

Well here a typical sunday!!!! I have been on call two days here so that means early mornings(not my favourite) to open the building. Saturday was so stormy and dark and yesterday was just the opposite so warm and sunny, so after work and laundry duty I get to relax and read a book. I thought the full moon last night was quite a sight. This is Chuck and Laslie in the photo, Leslie is an English lady that cleans the building and Chuck you have heard me mention before, he owns the motor home that i rent. He is 87 years old and his wife is in a local nursing home. Chuck volunteers to wash dishes at the centre three times a day 5 days a week. He is also my poker and scrabble buddy, he is a great old man full of fun and life!!! Just came from getting a hair cut and the local barber shop. Miss. Miller has been there 35 years and I waited about 45 minutes for a hair cut, in this part of Texas they have such deeps accents and they all so friendly, I felt like I was part of a family and a good haircut and entertainment for 5 dollars. This week I get the afternoons off and work the evenings, Wednesday off for the whole day, so will go somewhere and Sunday my last day, best wishes to all...





No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...