Friday, April 13, 2007


Well good morning to me!!!!!!!!!!! My tan is just dropping off by the minute!!!!!!! You Canadians are to blame for this late artic storm bringing this today!! Good news back to warm tomorrow before another rain storm passes through, oh well!!! Off to see the city sights by bus today and then I have found out I can watch the Canucks on TV tonight, hope it doesn't go seven hours again, at my age I need all the beauty sleep I can get. Must remember to but some fake tanning cream today!!!!!!! Happy Friday 13th.. P.s. I really am glad that all the small motels have Wi Fi in the rooms just turn on my lap top and instant connection very helpful for planning and checking the WEATHER forcast...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...