Monday, April 16, 2007

This is a very sad day, just heard of the senseless killings of all those kids on Campus, so many families sending their kids to school to never see them again, my heart goes out to all the parents and friends. This is not why I am showing these photos today, I passed this cemetery yesterday and from the highway I was taken aback by all the thousands of head stones and I intended to visit this morning which I did. When I came back I heard about the massacre. I am not trying to make any statements about the wars, death or politicians, I was just moved to visit this site and stand in awe at all the white head stones. I have some small memories of my parents taken me to France when I was a little kid and there we saw a similar field and one of them was of my Grand mother's first husband. On this day of so much despair and sadness I just want to say thank you and God bless you all, Les
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...