Monday, March 19, 2007

Welcome to the blog on this lovely warm Monday morning, sorry it took a while to get the photographs posted but I have been spoiled in the last few months with having unlimited internet, for some reason I did have a connection in the motor home when I arrived but no longer. It is not so bad, about 400 yards away is a computer where I can receive and send e mails but I have to take my laptop to the local library about 4 miles away to down load the photos, so photos only 3rd or 4th day. These photos today are from a few days ago and the one with the open field shows the view in the morning from the door of the motor home, the others are views inside the park. Then the downtown and train are from my trip to Houston on Saturday, unfortunately no one was allowed to take photographs of the dancers. There are about 12 volunteers here at the centre and we all get assigned shift for each week but one couple had to leave yesterday for a family emergency so all their shifts have to be covered, so I have volunteered to do some extra shifts this week, so I look forward to those. The days and weeks seem to go by so fast and I am starting slowly to plan my route back to Nanaimo next month and it appears that it is going to take me through some new and amazing places…..Hope you all have a great day and thanks for all the e mails keep them coming!!…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...