Wednesday, March 07, 2007

These are all photos of the dolphin watching trip, the minesweeper is one of the few active boats left, apparently they are being replaced by new tehnology helicopters. The two small ferry boats that run about 500 yards between the island and the causeway, they run 24 hours and are free!!!Take not BC ferries.... The trip was a good one and the dolphins were playing but not leaping out of the water like their Mexican cousins. I enjoyed the outing. My day has been an easy one, after breakfast I went on a long bike ride, then came back took the van for a wash to get all the dirt underneath off, after this exhausting task I had to sit and sunbathe till it was time for the boat trip. After the dolphins drove about 20 miles towards Corpus Christie where i am planning the day for tomorrow and found a small motel right on the water, more sunbathing was called for, then in the room turned on the tv and there was a European soccer game that needed to be watched.....shower ,now off to my favourite store Walmart for a few items I need. Another wonderful day....







No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...