Thursday, March 22, 2007

Good evening hope you all(Texan) are having a good day. With my double shifts here not able to get to down town library to post some pictures will try that tomorrow. Had a scrabble game evening last night Mary 92 years old and Chuck 87 years old, anyway that is all I am saying about that!!!!!!Draw your own conclusions!!!! Today spent most of the morning and afternoon getting ready for the huge garage sale the Centre is having this weekend, I have never seen so much stuff!!!! Then I pull another double shift this evening then donate to the poker fund. I enjoy the poker nights we play till 9.30p.m. and we have some good laughs and some real cute stories are told. This week just flew by. The moon was beautiful last night coming down just before dark going to try to capture it tonight with my camera. have a great day....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...