Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wednesday 27th February 2019....all set!!!

A crazy busy but productive day...


Started out by helping my friend Sara take some heavy boxes to her storage unit...


Next it was off to meet the lady who is subbing for me for my English class next Monday and Wednesday...even though I am gone almost two weeks I actually only miss two classes...Pascale is a French Canadian woman with a lovely accent....I just gave her some ideas about the class and told her how much fun the students were..I think they will enjoy her!!!


Then off to poker where they will be glad to see the back  of me....my biggest win so far 300 pesos...


I cancelled my gym session at 4.30pm..just too busy!!


I went over and said goodbye to Gracie....she has a few things planned whilst I am gone and I know we shall miss each other!!


Finally my English class..three students showed and we had a great class non stop talking..I showed them maps of where I was going...a great class ending with them getting chocolate!!


So now home I have Little Bluey in the garage and she is all packed..not really taking too much stuff..all I need tomorrow is my food and drinks...and will leave whenever I wake up..no rush.


I have already been told that I am having dinner with Gail and Larry tomorrow evening and I look forward to that.


Planning I hope to have Internet so should be able to post about my day...


Stay tuned!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

1 comment:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Wishing you and safe and worry free holiday! Enjoy your time visiting with friends.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...