Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday 20th February 2019....relaxing day!!

It was a quiet kind a day..relaxed this morning and then went to poker..what can I say???  Won again this time 100 pesos!!


Next straight to the gym for my session with Aaron... a good hard session!!


Tonight was different as the English teachers who normally teach the class on Thursday asked me if I could change and they do my class tonight and I do the class for them tomorrow....


So instead of teaching I went to the local play readers event at St.Pauls church....the play was...









It was very intense and well acted and played to a full house.....


Yashi Kochi!!!

3 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

From what I have read over the years, Furtwangler not only assisted Jewish musicians by hiding them, but helped with an "Underground Railroad" by counterfeiting new papers with new names and changing their appearances to get them out of the country. Too bad there was not a Jewish refugee alive who he helped when he had to go on trial in Israel to stand up for him in court.

Dee Tillotson said...

P.S. The play "Taking Sides" is based on a true story.

mexicokid said...

Yes thanks I knew it was a true story.....it is so great to get such entertainment and the cost of entry is 30 pesos....like. 1.50 US...have a great day Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...