Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Wednesday 6th February 2019....beach baby beach!!!

Spent the morning getting ready for the beach trip..we leave tomorrow and come back Monday evening.....this is the route..






...I have done this drive years ago in Ramona and I am sure there are by now new by passes around the big city of Morelia!!


Gracie is excited especially as we managed to get an Airbnb that allows dogs






..her dogs have never been to the ocean!!


This afternoon was poker afternoon and the pesos just keep rolling in.....another win....this time  95 Pesos!!


Straight from there to the gym and my session with Aaron...it was a good workout I am feeling almost like I am back after the two weeks of not feeling great....


Then it was back home a quick change and off to school for my English class...

4   Students attended and we played word games most of the time which they enjoyed!!


I think there is Internet at the beach so I should be able to post but if not....Tuesday stop by and catch up an the beach trip!!


Local TROCONNES beach



And finallybthe forecast for the weekend...








Yashi Kochi!!!

3 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

No doubt that Gracie is excited! Such a beautiful beach. It looks a lot like the beaches of Isla Pasion about an hour off of Cozumel; pure sugar white sand and pastel blue ocean (except we had to ride a bucking bronco of a boat to get there). Nice that you two can take the puppies with you. Take lots of photos; I can tell the colors will be fabulous.

mexicokid said...

Thank you..have a great weekend les

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Have a wonderful time. Enjoy!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...