Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tuesday 26th February 2019...road trip continued!!!

the next part of the road trip is easy from Nogales to Tucson to visit my wonderful friend of nearly twenty years Linda!!






I have a nice small self contained apartment booked on Airbnb about ten minutes from Linda’s apartment and I am staying four nights..it will be lovely to visit with her again and do some hiking!!


Saturday I leave Tucson and drive to Silver City where I am staying overnight so I can visit the Gila Bend cliff dwellings.






Sunday I drive to Columbus New Mexico which is right on the border on the way there going to hike the City of Rocks State park and hopefully get to Columbus and my Airbnb place with enough time to walk over the border and get my visa and car permit.






The next day start my two drive back to San Miguel on a route new to me through the mountains!!


As I mentioned a lot of driving which I don’t mind but not a bad trip...great friends...ocean and beach walks....hiking in the mountains....a cliff dwelling...and a State Park!!


Stay tuned!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Looking forward to lots of pictures. Have a safe and fun filled adventure!

mexicokid said...

Thanks I will cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...