Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday 11th August 2013…a really lazy day!!!

First of all I want to thank the hundreds of my female readers for the kind comments on the blog header photograph yesterday of yours truly!!!!!

 

Today was going to be a lazy quiet day and the gloomy skies helped……nothing much to report today except I watched a very one sided tennis game in which Nadal gave the local Canadian upstart a rude awakening and followed that by watching the final rounds of the PGA golf….

So you can see no walks, no hikes, no tennis….

So happy to report my elbow does not have that dull ache that it  had all last week and I have been putting hot compresses on throughout the day…..

A couple of photos taken from my front door showing the grey day!!

DSCF0771

DSCF0769

I did do a big downsize in my closet and also sorted out some papers and did some research on a little mini trip I plan to take next month.

Hope your day was a good one.

yashi koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...