Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday 13th August 2013………..yet again!!!

So the heavy rain last night did me in again no tennis this morning so plan B was after breakfast to go into the canyons behind my casita as I have said before I really enjoy hiking up there I do not see anyone and the views are quite dramatic…want to join me this morning??

DSCF0773

DSCF0774

DSCF0775

DSCF0777

DSCF0788

It was a good hike and home to have a shower and go down town to the Rotary club meeting I wanted to hear this week’s speaker…

DSCF0789

It was a great concept about bringing peace and understanding to the primary school kids…a very interesting presentation!!!

DSCF0790

Not too clear but what a wonderful mandate.

When I came to the meeting they were selling raffle tickets and I bought 6 for 50 pesos…I was sitting next to my lovely friend Robin and when they announced they were going to draw the winning ticket I pulled my tickets out

DSCF0792

and said to Robin..”You know I have never ever won anything”  of course as soon as the words were out of my mouth they called my number!!!!

My prize

DSCF0793

This is supposed to be a neat store so look forward to checking it out!!!

Back at home I retired to the roof top and read and relaxed for a while before going back into town for my first yoga lesson…..I really enjoyed it and already feel that my posture is a little better…

here I am in a couple of poses!!!

12

 

..I signed up for classes for the rest of the month.

Home and showered and some soup for supper and now some TV…

Yashi koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...