Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday 29th May 2013……..a simple day!!!

My first item of the the day after breakfast was going to get Paola and we hung out and bought some fruit and a whole cooked chicken to take home…she was happy again and smiling I love the change in her!!!!

Poker this afternoon and I won back all the money I lost last week…came home and decided to do my canyon hike…this is a great hike it is all up hill for the first mile but I like the challenge and then the canyons open up and I do enjoy it up here I find it therapeutic the solitude and the quiet and the vistas!!!

DSCF9717

DSCF9718

DSCF9720

DSCF9723

DSCF9727

DSCF9728

Back home I had to change the hummingbird feeder water again…

DSCF9735

Well sorry to say my casita sign was not delivered as promised yesterday I guess I have to go out there again…..

My Kings came through last night and now another game 7 going into overtime…Go red Wings!!!

yashi Koshi!!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Looks like a hike I'd like to take.

mexicokid said...

you guys know it well it is just the other side of where you stay cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...