Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday 27th May 2013…the great news of the day is….

That I have at last been granted permission to see Daniela again….the Madres have outlined the times I can see her and I can take her out for 4 hours every second Saturday and this will commence on June 8th…this makes me very happy I have not seen her since Christmas…so wonderful news.

It seems like I have been on the go all day with some appointments and some chores to do..forgot to post these photos yesterday

DSCF9703

DSCF9704

I went to the Institute and signed up for a 4 week class in August these are the murals inside the office entrance..

DSCF9705

DSCF9707

I then went and picked up some frozen dinners that I had made for me and I can tell you now I had one tonight and am I a happy camper!!!!

DSCF9709Just happy this turned out because I dropped my camera this afternoon.

I had to fill the hummingbird feeder again they are used to it now…..

I have tried to figure out a way to tell you that I had supper, a great bath and watching another hockey game but I cannot!!!!!

Pura Vida!!

2 comments:

Betty Graffis said...

Are you finding time to watch the Rolland Garos French opens???

mexicokid said...

well it is a bit hard with hockey every day and then soccer BUT if you promise not to tell anyone of course I AM!!!!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...