Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday 19th May 2013…I am going to cancel my cable!!!

It is costing me just under 3 dollars a day but I just don’t watch enough TV…………….

So obviously the above is a joke this morning with breakfast it was a live soccer game from England

DSCF9596

I will not bore you with the details but suffice it to say it was a game of huge importance in the terms of revenue for next season so the game meant something and it was a great game and as that just finished I switched channels to watch the tennis final from Rome this may look a lot like me but it is actually Federer

DSCF9597

but it was no contest Nadal was way too good today.

Before I knew it 1pm was here and time to go get Paola…I stopped at the grocery store and bought some fresh meat and veggies and delivered them to the house…Erika, Paola's Mum was so thankful and I heard her say to Paola to thank me..

Little Blackie waiting for Paola…

DSCF9598

So as we are driving Paola tapped me on the shoulder and said to me in perfect English…My Mum says thank you for the food…how sweet.

On the way to get the bike we stopped at this tree see anything in the branches??

DSCF9599

DSCF9600

Pretty cool eh???

So Paola got her bike and we went to the same place Deportiva the huge complex

DSCF9603

She loves it here she rides all over and I walked all around the complex then she finds me for

DSCF9601

DSCF9606

We had a lot of fun and it was so nice to see that lovely smile…..

On the way back we took a photo of this castle which is so out of character…

DSCF9607

After all that riding we went and Paola had a huge fresh squeezed orange juice and a big slice of pizza……..dropped her home at 5pm and she was tired but happy.

Back home did a few chores and then cooked supper and got myself cleaned up and finishing the evening with yes…..you guessed it another live hockey game

tylerkennedy_3572-430x298

Stella sent me these photos of Ashley….. a friend of hers took them ….I think you will agree they are so great!!!!!!!

pro shot mom loves

pro shot I love

 

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...