Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Tuesday 7th May 2013…the most used room in my casita!!!!

Woke up with no pain in my shoulder so off I went to tennis and again as always enjoyed the time…..then went to Immigration department where I met Silvia who I have hired to help in  getting my visa..I had to have my fingerprints taken and should get the Visa finished in two weeks…so now I just need to go to Queretaro for the car permit will do that Monday.

Then came home and stayed home all afternoon..already had my bath…now going to watch the first of two live hockey games.

Just heard that Ashley lost her game today in three sets and she was playing a girl 16 years of age and ranked in the top ten in the USA!!!

 

SO WHAT is the most used room….well if I tell you the BATHROOM…you will understand that I am having a little problem!!!

Pura Vida

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...