Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday 12th May 2013…..Happy Mother’s Day!!!!

I still have never been able to understand why Mother’s Day is celebrated on different days in different countries…..Friday was Mother’s day in Mexico and I think it was in March in England anyway in North America today is Mother’s Day.

My Mum was the most beautiful, loving, caring and best Mum that anyone could dream of….she passed away way too early in 1995 but her memory and the joy she brought to many will always be strong and vibrant!!

3

Top left is Connie, then my Mum then Blance and then Winnie….the 4 Hallgate Girls!!!!!

1 Pretty Woman!!!

2My first day as a Police Officer 1968!!!!

I am so blessed to have so many special, wonderful, loving and kind women in my life…some of you I see not very often but I want you to know you are all so special to me and I thank you for all the kindness, love and joy you have brought to my life…this post is for you…..HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!!!

bth_fl522

 

Blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...