Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday 13th May 2009…..this is why

I am never around here in November…..as I write this it is cold, very wet and windy outside just what I imagine a November night would be, where is the sunshine it is almost the middle of May.

Ok enough complaining I think I have been a little too lucky with my warm winters.

I am off on a road trip Friday morning heading to Kamloops for a huge soccer tournament, this will be my seventh year.  The tournament is very well organized with teams from all over BC, Alberta and some from Washington State.

Then on Monday I head to Kelowna to visit with friends before returning home on 21st May.

It will be a good feeling to be back on the road again and to test the new solar panel of course that is if I see any sun, actually the forecast is not bad for the weekend which in Canada is a long holiday weekend.

I wish you all a safe and happy weekend.

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...