Friday, May 01, 2009

Thursday 30th April……month end already

Today was such a beautiful hot sunny day and for me a great day.

I reffed two soccer games this morning, came home and relaxed and sunbathed for a couple of hours.  Then reffed another soccer game.

The games went really well and for me to have the exercise and the sun all day was a bonus.

Poker tonight 

IMG_6723

which I always enjoyIMG_6725

especially when I was a winner!!!  Only 3 dollars but still a winner.

Then to cap off my great day I receive and e mail from my two girls.  Here they are with Mally and Janet in SMA in January.

IMG_2636

This is the letter they wrote me.

Hola Les,

We loved the t-shirts. Thank you very much. 

There are no classes this week. We have to stay home so that we don´t get sick.

We like to be home playing and colouring and having fun but we also miss seeing our friends at school.  In a few days we hope we will go back to our activities. It is important to take care of ourselves. 

Let us hear from you and your trip.

We love you and we we hope to see you in November. Ms. Josefina says that " time flies" and November will come very soon. We hope so.

We send you many hugs and kisses,
Paola and Daniela

My day is complete.

2 comments:

Rosalie said...

Love how you are living your life. Read your blog for inspiration every day.

mexicokid said...

Thank you for those kind words Rosalie

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...