Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tuesday 5th May……soccer day

Had a good day reffing soccer games went up island to Comox and did some high school girls games.

Tonight I received another letter from my girls, thought you might like to read it.

Hola Les,
We are doing very well.  Yes, we are enjoying our vacation. Thank God all of us are happy and well.  We have a lot of time to play and we watch TV in the afternoon.  Next Monday we will go back to school. That is great too because we like to go to our schools and be with our friends.
We hope you are doing fine and enjoying  your life.
We love you and send you many hugs and kisses,
Paola and Daniela

So another good day!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

If you are still around here stop by for a tea!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...