Saturday, May 09, 2009

Saturday 9th May 2009….a really neat day

What a way to start the morning Kirby had seen whales frolicking about 4 miles out so we all went and had a morning show.

IMG_6778Really hard to see but in the middle of the ocean here towards the sky line is a white speck and that is where they were.  With binoculars they were clearly visible spy hopping and coming right out of the water.IMG_6780  It was so cool.

I then went and walked along the beautiful down town sea wall.IMG_6781

IMG_6783

IMG_6785

IMG_6786

It was a great walk.

In the afternoon Heather, Eileen and myself went to visit Irene who had some health problems earlier in the week so we went to cheer her up and we sat on the deck and had afternoon tea!!IMG_6797

Irene’s dog, Peppy…IMG_6798

Tomorrow is my Daniela’s birthday and Heather was so kind to make these birthday signs, which I have e mailed to Robin who will take them to Daniela tomorrow.IMG_2965_thumb[1]

 

 

A very happy and special Birthday to Daniela!!!!!!!!IMG_6794

IMG_6796

IMG_6788

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...