Saturday, May 02, 2009

Saturday 2nd May 2009…..a birthday day!!

Back to earth this morning woke up to rain and cool temperatures!!!

I was a couch potatoe for the first part of the day.  7am watched a live soccer game from England.  Then had my  famous Pearson scrambled eggs!!!  Then watched a hockey playoff game.

Decided it was too much TV so went with Heather to watch her son Alex play baseball.

Here is Alex with his swing

IMG_6732

and then his follow through

IMG_6733The ball is no where in sight….way to go Alex!!

I am having a busy day because now it was time to shower and put my “Sunday Best” on to help celebrate Irene’s Birthday.

Eileen, Heather and I treated her to a lovely meal which we all really enjoyed.

I just love this photo of Irene the way she is looking at me her eyes are so full of joy!!

IMG_6734  

IMG_6737mmmm that pie looks good and so does Irene.

After dinner we went across the street to listen to a Gospel Choir.

IMG_6739

The were excellent and had us on our feet and clapping our hands most of the night.

Just another great day here in paradise.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...