Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday 10th May 2009…Happy Mother’s Day…

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Mothers a very special and happy day filled with love, joy, peace and happiness.

It is on days like this that my thoughts turn back to my own Mum and the huge part she played in my life.  You have read before here how special she was, just a kind and gentle soul.  It has been 14 years now since she has been gone but she is thought of often and loved so much.Scan0024One here from the archives…..Mum and a Non grey haired me!!!!!!!  This is in Bermuda and I guess around 1973…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...