Monday, March 09, 2009

Monday 9th March….Barb, Barbara, Heather and Moira you will be happy know.

This is my last beach day,  the last chance for me to say I spent the whole day at the beach, brilliant sunshine, bath water warm ocean, swimming, reading, eating,  sleeping and showing off my 1973 buff BODY!!!!!!IMG_4612

Your turn….

IMG_4609

not so easy is it……..Tomorrow will be spent, cleaning and getting Ramona ready for the road trip on Wednesday.

I think the one thing that stands out most in my mind about this trip, there has been so many, is the kids.  The way they are treated by the mothers, grand parents and siblings.  Since November it,  almost sounds too good to be true BUT,  I have not seen one one kid crying, throwing a temper tantrum, getting shouted or slapped, only loved. IMG_4605

Out the bus window this morning I saw this Mum or Grand mum or maybe just a friend talking to another lady the whole time rubbing the little boy’s chest.

A scene from my home town 7am this morning, thanks Annie, it reminds me why I am here.snow

Just a few more days before I see these two rascals again….

Collages9

Collages10

Have a great evening!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...