Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Wednesday 8th December 2021….a regular day!!

This morning I went out to the three families that live near to Los Rodriguez 

I was so happy to take out winter jackets for the kids that a very kind man had donated……











They always are so grateful for anything we are able to give them and also today I was able to distribute many bags of food.


My new phone has such a great camera I love the detail on this shot …






And then the kids at home…






Frida is now back home so we had a great walk after I won yet again at poker, 100 pesos!!


stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...