Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wednesday 22 nd December 2021……a tribute!!

It is with great sadness that our family announces the passing on Sunday evening of Janet and Malc’s youngest son Andrew, Andy!!








Andy suffered a series of massive strokes and despite the exceptional care of the hospital staff he was not able to survive.


He was 46 years old and you could not find a man with a bigger heart and a kind smile.


For my tribute to him I would love for you all to go to You tube and listen to Vince Gill sing Go rest high on that mountain!!


I am saddened that because of Covid I am unable to be with my family at this time but we all have a strong family bond and know we are all together celebrating our beloved Andy!!


Stay safe and healthy!


I will return to the regular blog mañana!!


Yashi Kochi!!

4 comments:

Paul A. said...

My sincere condolences to you Les and the family. Tragic.

Paul.

mexicokid said...

Thanks so much les

Sue and Brian said...

So very sorry to hear this. We're sending our deepest sympathies to you and your family during this difficult time.
Brian and Sue

mexicokid said...

Very kind thank you best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...