Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thursday 23 rd December 2021….Preparations!!

For some reason unable to down load any of my photos!!

I enjoyed my tennis this morning and then

I spent the rest of the day sorting stuff and getting ready for my mini road trip.


I am leaving tomorrow morning and driving to McAllen Texas mainly to get my booster shot.


I have not decided if I will do the drive in one day see how I feel I do not want to hurt my knee again…..


Have  a small apartment booked in McAllen for three nights so will do some shopping, go to South Padre Island walk the beach and relax.


These are some photos of my elves inflating 550 soccer balls…..good job guys!!


Then I had a school principal come and pick up her gifts for the children for Three kings Day January 6 th..see the huge piñata that was donated to me???


Next was a drive out to one of the schools to deliver more gifts and see the knitted hats..friends have knitted 300 hats for the kids!!!


Finally a sunset hike to Jalpa one of my favorite hikes…


Sadly because of the holidays and Covid it appears that Andy’s service will not be to the middle of January.


Many thanks from myself and my family for all the amazing messages of kindness!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!



2 comments:

Sondra said...

We got our boosters at Walgreens in Texas. Thirty minutes in and out.
Bring your vax card and good luck.

Sondra

mexicokid said...

I just left there they said I need an appointment…thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...