Friday, December 24, 2021

Friday 24 th DECEMBER 2021..driving day!!


1h 
Shared with Your friends
Friends
I left San Miguel at 6am this morning and my amazing car got me to McAllen Texas later in the day with no issues, an easy drive, an easy border crossing but trying to get my booster shot, not so easy.
I was informed that Walgreens give the booster without an appointment but that is not the case of course the holidays make it more confusing but many  thanks to my good friends Teri and Mike they were able to get me an appointment at Sam’s Club on the 28th……I did not want to stay that long but obviously i will and drive home the next day.
I am in an hotel tonight and go to my Airbnb tomorrow afternoon…….
I am still having trouble with inserting photos into this post!!
Stay safe and healthy!!
Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...