Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Tu 7 th DECEMBER 2021…..busy day!!

Reyes and I delivered 3 Eco friendly stoves and twenty boxes of food to the village Morelos yesterday.



I just love to see the new stoves next to the barrels they were using before for cooking.






As always we are always welcomed and thanked and the blessings and joys of seeing the smiles makes everything so worthwhile.













I would also like to thank the Computer Doctor, Thomas, he is a very caring man and he asked for donations on the Civil list for Susan, the owner of the list and also for my Three kings toy drive and for every donation Thomas matched the amount.
This morning I picked up a wonderful cash donation from Thomas…..so thank you everyone .
Always time to donate just contact me at
mexicokid77@yahoo.com


Views walking the dogs this morning


Negrita

Scout










Stay safe and healthy!!
Les Pearson

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...