Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday 28th July 2015.....out with the old!!!!!

My computer is on its last legs now so i have bought a used computer fom my techie guy and tonight and tomorrow he is transfering all my data  and i should get it back tomorrow night so i am happy with that so i am writing this on my little Nexus.
Met karen this morning and we went for a hike with her dog Lilly but also had Lilly,s brother with us too...then Karen cooked breakfast whist we had a visit.
I then went shopping and home around 4 o clock and relaxed and had a sandwich before I went to the tennis club at 7pm for 2 hours of really hard but great men's singles and now on the couch tired but content!!!!
just seeing if i remember how to get photos on the blog from the notebook......my family in England.
Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...