Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday 18th July 2015…Ok I could not resist!!!

I had to watch some sports on TV with breakfast so I tuned in to the British golf open and boy what winds they are having the golf ball moves on it’s own.

Had my usual 10am Saturday morning tennis at the club and another good and fun time we gather afterwards in the clubhouse for a drink and light snacks they are really nice and I feel very welcomed.

Did some shopping and then home for the rest of the day…Kirby got back today and Heather arrives tomorrow it will  be nice to have them all home again.

After dinner I watched the Vancouver whitecaps soccer game from Portland and did some more work on my winter travel plans but more about that in another post.

 

You may want to check out the blog tomorrow as I am going to “Hawaii” for the day!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...