Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday 20th July 2015……I have square eyes!!!

This retired life is a good one because it enables me to be a real lay about ..up at 7am cup of tea in hand and parked myself in front of the 61 inch high definition TV and watched a great exciting final round of golf from Scotland 

_84388862_johnson_getty2

The winner!!!!

 

 

…5 hours later I managed to remove myself and get ready and go to tennis.

Monday is my long tennis day I am on the courts from 1.30 to 3 o clock then I take my book and a snack and go by the lake and relax and then back on the court at 4.30 for two hours..it was a great afternoon

In our lives we meet special people women and men and often we fall in love and then sometimes of course for what ever reasons we fall out of love……tonight after tennis I decided to go visit one of these special folks……

We had a torrid love affair for 6 years, sent over 1200 nights together, travelled thousands of miles together with never an angry word…always looking out for each other…she was a woman of class and a sexy figure and where ever we went people would stop and admire her and come to talk to us…….she will never be replaced and I shall always remember her and the place she holds in my life.

It was bittersweet to see her again tonight after being apart for over three years…..she looked just the same as I remembered her…

 

 

Life goes on….

 

My Ramona!!!!

DSC04672

DSC04673

Taking off tomorrow for an overnighter going to the rugged wild west coast for one night…I have not been out there for three years and it is just so lovely I am staying Ucluelet

DSC04677-001

DSC04675-001

The cabin I am staying in does not have Wi-Fi there so may not be a blog tomorrow night stay tuned!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ramona looks great. I can understand how it is bittersweet. Looking forward to more pictures. Have fun.

living.boondockingmexico said...

Maybe you need a smaller rv, like a class b van type. You can go anywhere you want and even be more inconspicuous.

mexicokid said...

thanks I am thinking maybe when I get back next summer maybe roadtrek maybe......Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...