Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday 11tj May 2014...day 35!!!

Sorry it is all messed up but with Carol's help this is a much easier way...I have gone out of order but just keep scrolling down till
 you have read everything...

So today I left around eight and it was going to be a two day road trip and the first little while was raining and the scenery stark and the first attraction of the day
A somber way of displaying a fatal accident...
Guess what

Next was a waterfall..
This waterfall was special in that you can walk behind it...
Another waterfall close by..
Back on the road to the next waterfall...
This one I climbed to the top
Sorry it this is taking a long time and I am tired so going to bed and o will fonis it tomorrow morning..Yashi Kochi and sort for all the mistakes.les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...