Monday, May 12, 2014

please read this after you have read the one below!!

So after this hike to the waterfall mentioned below I came back to where Ingred the red was parked and there was a couple just getting into their car and I overheard them talking about a short drive to a glacier I asked them where and they gave me directions it was like 5 minutes away so o had time so off I went... It was like 100 yards off the highway and I was gob smacked!!!!  If you not know what that meanslwase Google it....the small size photos so not capture how this scene was... Here I was forcing myself to wonder about these creations... The quietness was so eerie and it was such a sight to behold me and nature at it's best!!
What a fitting end to my six days of road trips o have seen so much and have been thrilled to share it with you!!
Tomorrow is my last full day and my apartment is about a 30 minute walk to down town Reykjavik ap o plan to sent the day there......
Yahsi Kochi!!

1 comment:

Jean and Skip said...


Amazing place, love the glacier pictures.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...